Document Community Governance Review of Buckshaw 2013
A Community Governance Review (CGR) is a legal process whereby Councils can create parish councils, review and change parish boundaries. The Council has been asked to look at this by residents, but can choose to undertake a review at any time. The review is to look at current parish council arrangements and whether there should be a parish council created for Buckshaw.
- What the review is, who can have their say, what the outcomes could be and lots of other useful information (26 KB)
- Terms of Reference (2 MB)
- Chorley Polling Districts Map (1 MB)
- Buckshaw Review - Development Map (336 KB)
- Buckshaw Review - Wards and Parishes Map (708 KB)
- For more information click here