Document Community Governance Review of Buckshaw 2013
Community Governance Review of Buckshaw 2013
A Community Governance Review (CGR) is a legal process whereby Councils can create parish councils, review and change parish boundaries. The Council has been asked to look at this by residents, but can choose to undertake a review at any time.
The review is to look at current parish council arrangements and whether there should be a parish council created for Buckshaw.
- What the review is, who can have their say, what the outcomes could be and lots of other useful information PDF 26 KB
- Terms of Reference PDF 2 MB
- Chorley Polling Districts Map PDF 1 MB
- Buckshaw Review - Development Map PDF 336 KB
- Buckshaw Review - Wards and Parishes Map PDF 708 KB