Tatton Feasibility Study Procurement
Decision Maker: Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To approve the proposed feasibility works.
2. To approve the appointment under the NHS SBS Framework to support Officers in completing the feasibility study and business plan for the Tatton development.
3. To note the availability of One Public Estate Funding to complete the feasibility study and business case.
4. To approve the procurement of site investigations and preparatory works to be contained within the budget figure.
5. To approve appointment for additional works associated with investigations and preparatory works to be contained within the budget figure.
Report author: Rachel Salter
Publication date: 21/06/2019
Date of decision: 20/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 20/06/2019 - Executive Cabinet
Effective from: 28/06/2019