Whittle GP Surgery
Decision Maker: Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
1. To approve an open tender procurement for the appointment of a contractor to complete the remaining Whittle GP surgery design and construction of Whittle GP Surgery.
2. To approve the evaluation criterion.
3. To approve the use of a JCT (2016) Design and Build Contract for the appointment of a Contractor to complete the Whittle GP Surgery development.
4. To approve the appointment for undertaking Employer’s Agent responsibilities under the JCT Contract, on behalf of the Council.
5. That the contract award for the JCT design and build Contract to the most economically advantageous tenderer is delegated to Executive Member (Resources).
6. To acknowledge the programme for the procurement and progress of the development.
Report author: Rachel Salter
Publication date: 17/01/2020
Date of decision: 16/01/2020
Decided at meeting: 16/01/2020 - Executive Cabinet