Decision Maker: Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To agree to the proposed names for the development and the process for choosing a name, which involves an opportunity for residents to vote on their preferred name.
2. To agree the draft allocations policy for consultation with the bodies identified at Paragraph 27.
3. To delegate to the Executive Member for Homes and Housing Authority to amend the policy following the consultation responses being considered.
4. To delegate to the Executive Member for Homes and Housing authority to approve and adopt the allocations policy, in current or amended form.
5. To delegate the signing of the S185 agreement (sewer abandonment), S247 agreement (stopping up order of Silverdale Road) and the S278 (road works) agreement to the Director of Commercial Services.
6. To delegate the signing of the getting building funding agreement to Executive Member (Resources).
Report author: Rachel Salter
Publication date: 19/10/2020
Date of decision: 15/10/2020
Decided at meeting: 15/10/2020 - Executive Cabinet
Effective from: 27/10/2020