Revenue and Capital Budget Monitoring Report 1
Decision Maker: Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Revenue Budget Monitoring Report
1. To note the forecast outturn for revenue and the level of reserves based on the position as at 31st July 2021.
2. To note the virements to the revenue budget made during the period, as detailed in Appendix 2 of the report.
Capital Budget Monitoring Report
1. To approve the revised capital programme as attached at Appendix A, which reflects all approved amendments to the programme over the four months to 31st July 2021 as detailed in section 11 of this report.
2. To approve the following variations to the programme (which have been included in Appendix B)
a) £150,000 budget to be funded from reserves for capital works to upgrade and unify the network to include access points for improved Wi-Fi coverage.
b) £100,000 increase to the Whittle GP Surgery programme due to telecommunications and car parking work to be funded from an increase in borrowing.
All other approvals are within existing delegated limits as detailed in section 11.
3. To note the position in the Balance Sheet monitoring section of the report in respect of cash, investment and loan balances and debtors, as at 31st July 2021.
Report author: Neil Halton
Publication date: 16/09/2021
Date of decision: 16/09/2021
Decided at meeting: 16/09/2021 - Executive Cabinet
Effective from: 24/09/2021