Approval for the Contract Award Procedure and Evaluation Criteria for ICT Hardware and Software
Decision Maker: Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To approve the contract award procedure for a number of joint procurements with South Ribble Council outlined at Appendix 1 for software, hardware and support services.
2. To approve carrying out appropriate tender exercises via the councils’ e-procurement portal (The Chest) or alternatively the use of existing procurement frameworks such as Crown Commercial Services or similar.
3. To approve the evaluation criteria of 80% cost and 20% quality.
4. To waive the requirement to use the Social Value Portal.
5. That the decision to award is delegated to the Executive Member of Resources.
Report author: Emma Marshall
Publication date: 13/12/2021
Date of decision: 09/12/2021
Decided at meeting: 09/12/2021 - Executive Cabinet
Effective from: 18/12/2021