Future development of shared services
Decision Maker: Council
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That the principles for the shared services relationship with South Ribble Borough Council set out at paragraph 23 be approved.
2. That the approach to the future development of shared services set out at paragraph 24 be approved.
3. To approve the creation of a Strategic Lead (Future Investments) as a shared post.
4. To approve the creation of a Director of Change and Delivery as a shared post.
5. To approve for consultation the creation of a permanent shared arrangement for development projects, with authority delegated to the Leader to approve the final arrangements.
6. To approve for consultation the creation of a shared pest control service, with authority delegated to the Leader to approve the final arrangements.
7. To adjust the membership of the Shared Services Joint Appointments Panel to include one additional Cabinet Member from each council, in recognition of the central role that shared services now plays in the appointment of Chief Officers.
Report author: Chris Sinnott
Publication date: 25/02/2022
Date of decision: 22/02/2022
Decided at meeting: 22/02/2022 - Council