Revenue and Capital Budget Monitoring 20-21 Outturn
Decision Maker: Council, , Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Executive Cabinet took the decisions to
3. Note the full year position for the 2020/21 revenue budget and capital investment programme.
4. Note the slippage requests outlined in Appendix 2 of the report to finance expenditure on specific items or projects in 2021/22.
5. Note the 2020/21 outturn position on the Council's reserves outlined in Appendix 3.
Council took decisions to
1. Approve the capital programme to be delivered in 2020/21 to 2023/24 as outlined in Appendix 4.
2. Approve the changes within the capital programme as detailed in paragraph 84 and 89 namely
a) Unit Above Iceland - This project has not yet started but work has been undertaken to assess likely costs against this £485k budget and as a result it is proposed to vire this budget to the following works:
· £135k for internal works at Strawberry Fields to increase commercial capability and relocate the CCTV monitoring service.
· £150k for the relocated Management Suite at Market Walk.
· £200k to reconfigure the Unit above Iceland for a prospective new dentist.
b) Works to Existing Markets - A further £150k has been added to this scheme from 21.22. This is to reflect additional costs in trader cabin upgrades and toilet refurb works.
Report author: David Bond
Publication date: 23/07/2021
Date of decision: 20/07/2021
Decided at meeting: 20/07/2021 - Council