Polling Station Review
Decision Maker: Council
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
1. To transfer the polling station register for AA07 (Anglezarke) from St Barnabas Church Hall to Rivington Parish Church Hall, Horrobin Lane, Rivington.
2. To permit voters at the three properties at the end of Lodge Bank to use Brinscall Hillside Methodist Church Hall as their polling station for future elections.
3. To continue using St Laurence’s CE Primary School as a polling station and increase the amount of signage displayed on polling day.
4. To relocate the existing polling station at St Chad’s Primary School to St Chad’s Parish Hall, Town Lane (Chorley North East ward)
5. To transfer voters from St Mary’s Parish Centre to Chorley Trinity Methodist Church (Chorley North West ward).
Report author: Cathryn Filbin
Publication date: 19/11/2021
Date of decision: 16/11/2021
Decided at meeting: 16/11/2021 - Council