Approval of transfers of S106 to land owners and parish councils for specific project delivery
Decision Maker: Executive Member (Economic Development and Public Service Reform)
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. All projects under the value of £5,000 to be agreed by all ward members with the decision to award funding being exercised by the Director within their existing delegation.
2. All projects of a value of £5,000 to £50,000 to be approved by Executive Member Decision. and agreed by ward members.
3. Projects over the value of £50,000 to be agreed by ward members and approved by Executive Cabinet.
4. All projects outlined within this report to be granted approval to have the S106 contributions transferred to the landowner to allow project delivery under the terms of a grant agreement or where the contributions are to be transferred after the project has been delivered to the satisfaction of the Council, to dispense with the need to enter into a grant agreement.
5. All future projects funded by S106 will be delivered through the approved decision making process.
Publication date: 06/03/2019
Date of decision: 06/03/2019
Effective from: 14/03/2019
- Approval of transfers of S106 to land owners and parish councils for specific project delivery
- Report PDF 355 KB