Decision Maker: Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To acknowledge the possible Lancashire Environment Partnership (LEP) grant funding available for the development.
2. To acknowledge the proposed procurement options.
3. To delegate the appointment of project management, design and planning support for the Alker Lane Development to Executive Member (Resources) for option 1 or option 2.
4. To delegate the appointment of any ecological consultants to undertake ecological mitigation works to Executive Member (Resources).
5. Note that financial approval for the scheme construction costs will be subject to a separate budget report to Council in the foreseeable future.
6. To acknowledge that officers will continue to progress mitigation of ecological constraints and diversion of the United Utilities water main to allow the funding programme to be achieved.
Report author: Rachel Salter
Publication date: 02/08/2019
Date of decision: 01/08/2019
Decided at meeting: 01/08/2019 - Executive Cabinet
Effective from: 09/08/2019