Decision Maker: Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
1. To note the cessation of the IHIS service with effect from 31st March 2020.
2. To approve the recommendation for the Council to enter into a Collaboration Agreement with LCC in respect of the Minor Aids and Adaptations service, to take effect on 1st April 2020.
3. To approve the recommendation for the Council to conduct a procurement exercise to appoint a sub-contractor to deliver the Minor Aids and Adaptations contract.
4. To give delegated authority to the Executive Member (Resources) to approve the appointment of a sub-contractor following the procurement exercise.
5. To note LCC’s intention to withdraw from the supply and maintenance of lifting and other equipment which is provided to applicants for Disabled Facilities Grant.
6. To permit Officers to explore alternative arrangements, including framework options, for the supply and maintenance of lifting and other equipment. It is further recommended
7. That a decision on the future arrangements for the supply and maintenance of lifting equipment be the subject of an Executive Member Decision (EMD) by the Executive Member (Home and Housing).
Report author: Martin Sample
Publication date: 17/01/2020
Date of decision: 16/01/2020
Decided at meeting: 16/01/2020 - Executive Cabinet