Revenue and Capital Budget Monitoring 20-21 Outturn
Decision Maker: Council, , Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To note the full year position for the 2020/21 revenue budget and capital investment programme.
2. To note the slippage requests outlined in Appendix 2 of the report to finance expenditure on specific items or projects in 2021/22.
3. To note the 2020/21 outturn position on the Council's reserves outlined in Appendix 3.
4. To approve the capital programme to be delivered in 2020/21 to 2023/24 as outlined in Appendix 4.
5. To approve the changes within the capital programme as detailed in paragraph 84 and 89.
Report author: David Bond
Publication date: 21/06/2021
Date of decision: 17/06/2021
Decided at meeting: 17/06/2021 - Executive Cabinet
Effective from: 26/06/2021