Provisional Revenue and Capital Outturn 2018/19
Decision Maker: Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. Note the full year outturn position for the 2018/19 revenue budget and capital investment programme.
2. Request Executive Cabinet approval for slippage requests outlined in Appendix 2 of the report to finance expenditure on specific items or projects in 2019/20.
3. Request Council approval for the contribution of £162,000 from in-year revenue underspends to the Change Management Reserve to finance one-off redundancy and pension strain costs arising from transformation and shared service strategies.
4. Request Council approval for the contribution of £71,000 from in-year revenue underspends to finance the National Graduate Development Programme (NGDP) in 2019/20 and 2020/21.
5. Request Council approval for £55,000 to fund architect fees relating to requests from tenant liaison meetings requests and the costs of clerk of works at Market Walk Extension.
6. Note the 2018/19 outturn position on the Council's reserves outlined in Appendix 4.
7. Note the impact of the final capital expenditure outturn and the re-phasing of capital budgets to 2019/20 and approve the additions to the capital programme outlined in paragraph 70.
8. Request Council approval of the financing of the 2018/19 capital programme to maximise the use of funding resources available to the Council.
Report author: James Thomson
Publication date: 21/06/2019
Date of decision: 20/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 20/06/2019 - Executive Cabinet
Effective from: 28/06/2019