Agenda and decisions
Venue: Microsoft Teams
Contact: Nina Neisser Email: email@example.com
Note: Telephone: +44 20 3321 5257 Conference ID: 578050893#
Declarations of Any Interests
Members are reminded of their responsibility to declare any pecuniary interest in respect of matters contained in this agenda.
If you have a pecuniary interest you must withdraw from the meeting. Normally you should leave the room before the business starts to be discussed. You do, however, have the same right to speak as a member of the public and may remain in the room to enable you to exercise that right and then leave immediately. In either case you must not seek to improperly influence a decision on the matter.
Members of the public who have requested the opportunity to ask a question(s) on an item(s) on the agenda will have three minutes to put their question(s) to the respective Executive Member(s). Each member of the public will be allowed to ask one short supplementary question.
To receive and consider the report of the Deputy Chief Executive (enclosed).
1. To grant approval to consult on the Open Space, Sports and Recreation Strategy Action Plan at Appendix 1.
2. To delegate to the Executive Member for Economic Development and Public Service Reform formal adoption of the final version of the action plan subject to no significant alternations being made.
To receive and consider the report of the Deputy Director of Finance (enclosed).
That members agree the contents of this report in order to start the budget consultation process and note the following proposed budget items, in particular:
· A proposed 1.99% increase in council tax in 2021/22 with no proposed cuts to services
· The forecast balanced budget for 2021/22 and the forecast budget position in 2022/23 and 2023/24
Exclusion of the Public and Press
To consider the exclusion of the press and public for the following items of business on the ground that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
By Virtue of Paragraph 3: Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information)
Information is not exempt if it is required to be registered under-
The Companies Act 1985
The Friendly Societies Act 1974
The Friendly Societies Act 1992
The Industrial and Provident Societies Acts 1965 to 1978
The Building Societies Act 1986 (recorded in the public file of any building society, within the meaning of the Act)
The Charities Act 1993
Information is exempt to the extent that, in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information.
Information is not exempt if it relates to proposed development for which the local planning authority may grant itself planning permission pursuant to Regulation 3 of the Town & Country Planning General Regulations 1992(a).
Approval for the Contract Award Procedure and Evaluation Criteria for ICT Hardware and Software
To receive and consider the report of the Director of Customer and Digital (enclosed).
1. To approve the contract award procedure for a number of joint procurements with South Ribble Council outlined at Appendix 1 for software, hardware and support services.
2. To approve the use of existing procurement frameworks such as Crown Commercial Services or similar.
3. To approve the evaluation criteria of 80% cost and 20% quality.
4. That the decision to award is delegated to the Executive Member of Resources at both Chorley and South Ribble Councils.