Issue - decisions
Procurement of Plan-Making Capacity for the Central Lancashire Local Plan
1. To approve the allocation of an additional budget of £300,000 to the Local Plan Programme to be used for the purchase of essential plan-making resources. To note that the Council’s share of this is £100k.
2. That Chorley Council develop an agreement for Professional Services to be delivered by Perfect Circle, agreeing a schedule of tasks, programme, and associated costs, and agreeing any suppliers to be subcontracted to deliver some of the work.
3. The agreement is delivered under the existing NEC (Professional Services Contract) Option G. contract which is already in place between the Council and Perfect Circle to a maximum initial value of £200,000 with defined outputs, timescale, and contractual performance measures.
4. Any further requirement for budget above £200,000 is subject to approval by the Executive Member with full details of breakdown of spend.
5. The final contract award including value, task schedules and programme is delegated to approval by Executive Member Decision
6. That equal contributions (i.e. one third) of the total costs of the framework contract value are collected from Preston and South Ribble Councils.