Wigan Lane Sports Facility Delivery
Decision Maker: Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To approve the outline design for the Wigan Lane Archery Facility and surrounding access and landscaping.
2. That the green initiatives taken forward in the building design are ratified.
3. To approve the tender approach and evaluation criteria for the tender process, to be progressed.
4. To delegate contract award to Exec Member of Planning and Development subject to planning approval.
5. To approve termination of the grazing licence on the land to the Wigan Lane frontage in order to designate as car parking which will be incorporated into the redevelopment, constructed and managed by the Council.
Report author: Lindsey Blackstock
Publication date: 25/02/2022
Date of decision: 24/02/2022
Decided at meeting: 24/02/2022 - Executive Cabinet
Effective from: 05/03/2022