Decision Maker: Executive Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To approve the revised capital programme as attached at Appendix A, which includes approved amendments to the programme, detailed at point 11 and 12 of this report, since the last Capital Monitoring report was approved by Cabinet in February 2022. Two items are to be approved within this report:
· £46k increase to Health Hub – Whittle Surgery to reflect the final costs of this scheme.
· £104k Chorley Adaptation Grant to reflect an increase in the grant funding allocation to the Council.
2. To note the variations to the programme (which are detailed by scheme at Appendix B and referenced within the body of the report);
3. To note the position in the Balance Sheet monitoring section of the report, in respect of cash, investment and loan balances and debtors, at 31st March 2022.
Report author: Hemangini Chevli
Publication date: 20/06/2022
Date of decision: 16/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 16/06/2022 - Executive Cabinet
Effective from: 28/06/2022