Issue - decisions
Revenue and Capital Budget Monitoring 2019/20 Quarter 3
1. Note the full year forecast position for the 2019/20 revenue budget and capital investment programme.
2. Approval for the contribution of £77,600 from in year revenue underspends to finance the migration of property data into digital formats.
3. Approval for the contribution of £98,500 from in-year revenue underspends to the Change Management Reserve to finance one-off redundancy and pension strain costs arising from transformation and shared service strategies.
4. Note the forecast position on the Council's reserves.
5. Request Council note the capital programme to be delivered in 2019/20 to 2022/23 and to approve the adjustments outlined at paragraph 50 of the report.