Issue - decisions
Tatton Development Procurement
1. To approve a framework procurement using the OJEU compliant Construction Impact Framework (CIF) for the appointment of a contractor to complete the remaining Tatton Development design and construction.
2. To acknowledge that the contractor appointment through CIF will involve a mini competition between three contractors.
3. To approve the evaluation criterion for the mini-competition.
4. To approve the use of a NEC 4 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC), Option A (fixed price contract with activity schedule) to appoint the successful contractor.
5. To approve the appointment of a consultant to provide contract administration support.
6. That the contract award for the NEC 4 Contract is delegated to Executive Member (Resources).
7. That the contract award for contract administration support is delegated to Executive Member (Resources).
8. To acknowledge that a further financial update will be reported to Council in July 2020 prior to appoint of a Contractor.
9. To acknowledge the Homes England funding programme.